Sun, 13 Feb|
- A space to listen in, to allow our bodies to speak and release, through a flow from yoga to stillness to movement. - A space to drop all expectation, all holding, and let our bodies be our guides. *No experience is necessary*
Time & Location
13 Feb 2022, 18:00 – 20:00 GMT
Maketank, 5 Paris St, Exeter EX1 2JB, UK
About the event
The first session in a series of workshops.
- A space to listen in, to allow our bodies to speak and release, through a flow from yoga to stillness to movement.
- A space to drop all expectation, all holding, and let our bodies be our guides.
- A space to connect with each other with/without words.
- A space to directly experience music as our ally.
- A space to fully enjoy our physicality.
Come as you are...
Bring a yoga mat/ sheep skin/ cushion/ blanket, or whatever you need to feel comfortable, cozy and warm 😊
*No experience in any of the practices mentioned above is necessary*
Suggested donation £10, concession rate £5.
Please get in touch if you can't afford the cost of the ticket - email firstname.lastname@example.org
FROM XRISTIANA KALOULI:
I am a Bowen practitioner, Kundalini yoga and meditation instructor and a long time lover and student of movement and dance, having approached it from many perspectives - from Argentinian tango to Continuum to Movement medicine to Soul Motion.
The space I am wanting to open and co-create with you, is a result of years of experience of the practices above, coupled with a deep love of Music which has been and is a main ally on my life journey.
It is a listening practice that opens the door to the heart of our being, to our primal movement, and gives it space to be expressed outwardly as part of a bigger vibration, a whole, a community. It is a celebration of being us, being human and being wild.